Carer of the elderly. Match Bayern vs Real Madrid. UEFA Champions League. Semifinal.

            I wonder where to start my short story.
Maybe from three years ago.
      I was in West Wales, Germany, at one of my elders.
It was a small village, very charming and friendly to foreigners.
People knew almost everything about themselves.
Men have a nice hobby there. They look at sports on TV.
Christmas moment.
      And what did I do at the time?
Of course, I accompanied you to the elder.
 Most when there was the finals of the champions, because it was a game full of expression.
       Let's move to Bavaria now.
Yesterday's match was interesting, but we know it was the semi-final of champions.
My older gentleman watched this game eagerly, but then resigned he went to bed before midnight. I also. Real Madrid CF 2: 1 won.
       I have my favorite football coach, Joachim Löw, Germany.
I like to watch him during the match, because his attitude and his behavior is so interesting. When he gets angry he's so beautiful;) I like it.
        We are all waiting for the finals of this competition.
 Which team will be the first leader in the world?
Who will the cup belong to?




Komentarze

Popularne posty